Get Up to $75/month Tribal Internet DiscountAs part of our ongoing commitment to bringing fast, reliable internet to you, We're keeping people connected by participating in the FCC's Affordable Connectivity Program. Qualifying households in Tribal lands will be able to get up to $75/mo off plans with internet access. Check Availability
If you’re approved for the federal Affordable
Connectivity Program (ACP), you’re also eligible forRural 4G’s high-speed internet with a credit of up to $75 per month in Tribal lands or at ZERO cost to you*
Get started by checking to see if Rural 4G services are available in your area.
*Free and discounted internet plans are subject to continued participation in the Affordable Connectdivity Program.
Eligible households can also receive a one-time discount of up to $100 for a tablet (consumer co-pay of $10 required)
Internet From Rural4G
See if you qualify for FREE Rural4G Internet
- No annual contract
- No hidden fees
- Discounted tablet with Internet
- Fast, reliable Internet
Apply for ACP at Rural4G
Easy as 1-2-3!
Claim Your Affordable Connectivity Program Benefit and decrease your bill by up $75/mo discount
Use the National Verifier to enter your information, create an account, and see if you qualify.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Affordable Connectivity Program?
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a U.S. government program operated by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to help low-income households pay for internet service and connected devices like a laptop or tablet.
How does the Affordable Connectivity Program work?
Under the ACP program, eligible households may receive (if qualified to participate):
- Up to $30 per month off broadband internet services, or
- Up to $75 per month discount for households on qualifying tribal lands.
- A one-time discount of up to $100 for a laptop, tablet, or desktop computer (with a co-payment of more than $10 but less than $50)
Only one monthly service discount and one device discount are allowed per household. A household is any individual or group living together at the same address and sharing income and expenses.
The Affordability Connectivity Program benefit can only be used with one provider at a time. If the program ends for any reason or the customer de-enrolled, the undiscounted plan price and general terms and conditions of service apply.
ACP Consumers must make monthly payments to their ACP-supported broadband internet service when the ACP benefit does not entirely cover the cost of the internet plan. If they do not make payments due, their ACP-supported broadband internet service will be disconnected after 90 consecutive days of non-payment.
Who is eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program?
A household is eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program if the household income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines or if a member of the household meets at least one of the criteria below:
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year;
- Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating provider’s existing low-income internet program;
- Participates in one of these assistance programs:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- Veterans Pension or Survivor Benefits
- or Lifeline;
- Participates in one of these assistance programs and lives on Qualifying Tribal lands:
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Tribal Head Start (income based)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations Note: more info at https://www.affordableconnectivity.gov/do-i-qualify/
How can I determine if I'm eligible and sign up?
You can determine your eligibility to receive Rural4G ACP plan with the steps below:
Check availability to see if your address is in our service area.
Use the National Verifier Database at https://acpbenefit.org to confirm eligibility.
Sign up for Rural4G’s services or call us at (870) 451-0373
You will receive High-Speed Internet Service with the ACP discount if you qualify.
How does the billing work?
After consumers are approved for the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP), a discount credit will be applied to their Rural4G account for the ACP benefit. This discount credit will go towards their monthly internet service.
Can I disconnect my service at any time?
Yes, you can disconnect at any time with no early termination fees.