Keeping people connected by participating in the FCC’s Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)
Qualifying households will be able to get from $30 to $75 off plans per month with internet access.
Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)
*Rural4G ACP Plans cover all 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico.
Bringing the Internet to everyone across the USA!
As part of our ongoing commitment to keeping you connected, Rural4G is proud to participate in the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) – a new federal government program committed to bringing connectivity to low-income Americans.
Best ACP Wireless Plans Deal
If eligible, you may receive a credit of up to Basic Discount of $30 per month towards your Internet services or up to $75 per month on Tribal Lands.
Basic DiscountSave up to $30/month
- Up to $30/month discount for broadband services.
Tribal DiscountSave up to $75/month
- Up to $75/month discount for qualifying Tribal lands.
SPECIAL TABLET OFFER!
Pay just $10.10 for an Android Tablet and a FREE YEAR of Internet!
Applying for ACP with Rural4G is Easy as 1-2-3!
1 – Check
See if your address is in our service area.
3 – Enroll
Sign Up for Rural4G Internet
Call us at (870) 451-0373
About the Affordable Connectivity Program
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a federal government benefit program operated by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) which helps low-income households pay for broadband service and connected internet devices broadband internet access service bill by up to $30 per month. We offer a variety of internet packages with no contracts required and no early termination fees. Eligible customers may apply the ACP benefit to one of our current internet packages in their area, opt-out of the program or transfer the ACP benefit to another provider.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Affordable Connectivity Program?
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a U.S. government program operated by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to help low-income households pay for internet service and connected devices like a laptop or tablet.
How does the Affordable Connectivity Program work?
Under the ACP program, eligible households may receive (if qualified to participate):
- Up to $30 per month off broadband internet services, or
- Up to $75 per month discount for households on qualifying tribal lands.
- A one-time discount of up to $100 for a laptop, tablet, or desktop computer (with a co-payment of more than $10 but less than $50)
Only one monthly service discount and one device discount are allowed per household. A household is any individual or group living together at the same address and sharing income and expenses.
The Affordability Connectivity Program benefit can only be used with one provider at a time. If the program ends for any reason or the customer de-enrolled, the undiscounted plan price and general terms and conditions of service apply.
ACP Consumers must make monthly payments to their ACP-supported broadband internet service when the ACP benefit does not entirely cover the cost of the internet plan. If they do not make payments due, their ACP-supported broadband internet service will be disconnected after 90 consecutive days of non-payment.
Who is eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program?
A household is eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program if the household income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines or if a member of the household meets at least one of the criteria below:
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year;
- Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating provider’s existing low-income internet program;
- Participates in one of these assistance programs:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- Veterans Pension or Survivor Benefits
- or Lifeline;
- Participates in one of these assistance programs and lives on Qualifying Tribal lands:
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Tribal Head Start (income based)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations Note: more info at https://www.affordableconnectivity.gov/do-i-qualify/
How can I determine if I'm eligible and sign up?
You can determine your eligibility to receive Rural4G ACP plan with the steps below:
Check availability to see if your address is in our service area.
Use the National Verifier Database at https://acpbenefit.org to confirm eligibility.
Sign up for Rural4G’s services or call us at (870) 451-0373
You will receive High-Speed Internet Service with the ACP discount if you qualify.
How does the billing work?
After consumers are approved for the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP), a discount credit will be applied to their Rural4G account for the ACP benefit. This discount credit will go towards their monthly internet service.
Can I disconnect my service at any time?
Yes, you can disconnect at any time with no early termination fees.